The long-term objective consists in the development and launch of a lifelong learning (retraining) and further education program with the focus on Eco-Audit and Environmental Management, which will be taught at Russian partner universities. Thus, Russian organizations should got sensitized (and integrate into decision-making) for the challenging topic climate change regarding both perspectives, climate change mitigation and adaptation. To achieve this main objective, several sub-objectives will be pursued:
- to develop a curriculum (textbook for the courses) for the further education on "Eco-Audit and Environmental Management",
- to train university teachers for the implementation of the courses,
- to introduce new techniques in the educational process of the lifelong learning education,
- to foster the cooperation between the participating regions in Russia,
- to foster the knowledge exchange and cooperation between participating organizations and companies.